Fine watches and clocks are sophisticated and precise pieces of equipment that from time to time need some attention to keep them working according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
Some of the benefits of having us looking after your timepiece and clocks are:
- Our services are performed by professional Watchmakers and Clockmakers and include repair, restoration, overhaul, and band and battery replacement.
- Our repair shop is fully equipped with the state of the art tools required by the major watch and clock manufacturers.
- We use genuine parts and manufacturer suggested repair techniques and testing methods in all of our repairs.
- Movements are completely disassembled during the overhaul process to fully check the condition of all parts.
- We offer case and bracelet refinishing for most models of many brands.
- Upon request watches are water tested to the manufacturer’s specifications.
With each watch and clock we repair, the goal of our expert watchmaker remains the same: To return your watch or clock to its best possible condition. We want your watch or clock to look and work like new, and we fully guarantee our work.
How do we work?
Where are we located? Our service center is located at:134 Fenmar DriveToronto ON M9L 1M6Canada
- Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your watch or clock brand and model and describing the problem.
- After reviewing your e-mail we will issued a repair order number (RON)
- After receiving the RON please send your watch to our repair shop located in Toronto, ensure that your watch is properly packaged and it is mail with a delivery service that use tracking number. For clocks we offer local pick ups.
- After receiving your watch or clock we will perform a general inspection and send you a service quote for your approval.
- After the watch or clock is repaired you will be contacted to process the payment of our services and arrange delivery.
- Services can be paid with Cheque, Money order, Visa or Mastercard.
- Our work is guarantee for 12 months.